‘Miss Dayanand Competition and Yuvati Mahotsav – 2017’ has been organized in the college on 24th and 25th December 2017. Total 168 women students participated in the Yuvati Mahotsav and performed art forms like Group Dance, Bharud, Solo Act, Group Songs, Duet Dance, Solo Singing, Skit, Speech, Solo Dance, Tabala and etc. In ‘Miss Dayanand Competition 2017’ total 68 contestants participated and they represented a number of traditional as well as modern cultural patterns and fashions. Then their mental ability has been verified through a written test. During this competition, along with the cultural / physical appearance, the presence of mind and approach to the real life situation have been evaluated by asking them a few questions. In this competition Miss. Swedha Shrichippa (BCS – III) secured first position; Miss. Priyanka Rokade (BA – III) secured second position and Miss. Pranita Kulkarni (BSc – I) secured third position. All the participants have been honored with a certificate of participation.
Outcomes of the Program
- The girl students are encouraged to appear on the stage with boldness.
- Their hidden talent got expression through different arts performed by them during the program.
- The girl students celebrated their being woman through various games and performances held during the program.
- The gap between woman teachers and girl students got reduced due to this entertaining program where both together performed on the same stage.
- The girls participated in the Miss Dayanand Competition competently expressed their talent and skills during the competition which helped them in their personality development.